Re: Double-quote of the day

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2012
      PS is right here, of course. This also proves my point, about the ad
      hominem warning DD gave me in 2001, which prompted me to unsub there for
      good. From what PS says, it could run like this:

      "Even if many of Peter Staudenmaier's statements are indeed lies."

      Clarification: "That isn't to imply, of course, that Peter Staudenmaier
      himself is in some way a liar..."

      Trapped by their very own logic?