Double-quote of the day

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19 6:13 AM
      --- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, Peter Staudenmaier <pstaud@...> wrote:

      "Even if much of what you have to say is indeed somewhat deranged."

      PK then clarifies: "That isn't to imply, of course, that you yourself are in some way deranged..."

      "PK
      Enough Already!!!"

      So congrats, Tarjei, you've got them squealing and stamping on the floor like deranged Rumplestiltkens.
    • ted.wrinch
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 19 6:23 AM
        "That isn't to imply, of course, that you yourself are in
        some way deranged..."

        In the same way that when Diana said that all my posts here are intellectually sub-standard doesn't imply that my mind is sub-standard. Yeah - right! It's like listening to the sheep in 1984...

        T.

        Ted Wrinch

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19 6:24 AM
          Or even Animal Farm :).

          T.

          Ted Wrinch

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 19 7:41 AM
            PS is right here, of course. This also proves my point, about the ad
            hominem warning DD gave me in 2001, which prompted me to unsub there for
            good. From what PS says, it could run like this:

            "Even if many of Peter Staudenmaier's statements are indeed lies."

            Clarification: "That isn't to imply, of course, that Peter Staudenmaier
            himself is in some way a liar..."

            Trapped by their very own logic?