Adorable Cherubs (was: Sugar Cherubs and anti-Semitism)

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 14, 2012

      > How can we define or describe Adorable Darlings? They are
      > anthroposophists alright, and they are often individuals who suffer from
      > mental disorders and/or various national, political, and racial
      > prejudices, projecting these mental disorders, bigotries and pathologies
      > onto their interpretations of anthroposophical literature, thus sharing
      > a common denominator with the Sugar Cherubs. Some of them are
      > anti-Semitic and even holocaust deniers. They are prone to extreme
      > emotional outbursts when they'll send us bulks of private emails full of
      > deletable expletives, curses, insults and accusations.
      >
      > It goes without saying that the Sugar Cherubs find these Adorable
      > Darlings extremely intriguing and sometimes helpful to their own cause,
      > which is why they invite them and allow them to play in their yard -- at
      > least until they get out of hand or no longer entertain them, when they
      > can say with Queen Victoria that "We are not amused" (anymore).

      Adorable Darlings come in several varieties, and I forgot to mention those that some of the Adorable Cherubs, i.e. anthro-critic cross-overs, are people extremely knowledgeable of anthroposophy who have been lured over to the Dark Side and become convinced along the way that the works of Rudolf Steiner are "racist to the core" as the Sugar Cherubs put it. Tom Mellett and Stephen Clarke are both classic examples of such Adorable Cherubs.