Re: Helmut Zander - The Biography [6]

  • jmn36210
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2012
      Ted, you're still rather amazed - because you still haven't clearly
      understood the aim
      and the targets of this unparalleled piece of ... gutter journalism!

      Jean-Marc

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch"
      <ted.wrinch@...> wrote:

      > Zander really doesn't like Steiner much does he? Writing this must
      have been torture for him :). I'm still rather amazed that he puts all
      that advanced academic training and intellectual ability to writing
      …gutter journalism!