Re: Helmut Zander - The Biography [3]

  • jmn36210
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 13, 2012
      Ted, you wrote:

      "I think we can assume that no one reads Zander who's interested in
      Steiner."

      --------------------

      Do not jump to conclusions, Ted.
      Think again... :-)

      Best,

      Jean-Marc

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch"
      <ted.wrinch@...> wrote:

      > Mein Gott J-M,
      >
      > It's like something out of the tabloid press in the UK. No one reads
      that stuff who's actually interested in the world (ironically , one of
      those papers is called 'News of the World'). I think we can assume that