Anthroposophical Guidelines - 61

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2012
      61. As a being of will, man does not turn to his physical organism, but to the outer world. He doesn't ask when he wants to walk: "What do I feel in my feet? but what is out there as a goal I want to reach." He forgets his organism when he wills. In his will he doesn't belong to his nature. He belongs to the spirit-realm of the first hierarchy.