Hypocrisy

  • ted.wrinch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2012
      More from the archives.

      There's a degree of mutual cross list baiting that has gone on between the 'two towers', as Charlotte memorably called us, that is remarkable and long-lived. A year or so ago I was banned from WC and complained about the taunts, insults and smears from the likes of PS over there, that I could no longer answer. It's fascinating to see Pete K, after being banned from this list (so he says), 4 years before my own banning from his own list repeating the same criticism:

      Pete:

      How cowardly to snipe from the safety of a list I've been banned
      from - in fact your sniping at me from AT was what prompted me to
      join AT years ago, remember?

      (AT message 28720)

      After my ban, Pete K supported PS' behaviour against me, and added lots of his own. How time flies; how little people learn from it.

      T.

      Ted Wrinch