Turning hate into love [was: Cherub Quote of the Year (2011)]

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31 10:00 AM
      The key words here, of course, are "I hate". Some Sugar Cherubs claim to love the German language, but they hate other things like Christianity or even religion in general and think it should be eliminated and verboten. So some of them hate anthroposophy because they hate German; others hate anthroposophy because they hate Christianity.

      We have plenty of work cut out for us in the year to come, so let's plan a huuuuge 2012 lovathon that will melt hearts of hard sugar into soft, sweet molasses and honey, turn their hate into love, their death into life, their darkness into light, fill their souls with music and beauty and poetry, so the gods may shower them with blessings and bliss and affection and goodness, so they can be happy and content with their cups running over....