Re: Sugarland Quote of the Week

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2011

      > "We may not want to go down this side street, but indeed
      > Anthroposophists often detest each other. Each one has "clairvoyant
      > powers" that are unarguably true, and yet others have "clairvoyant
      > powers" that reveal very different truths. And thus do factional tiffs
      > of enormous ferocity arise. (At the Waldorf school I attended, death
      > threats were apparently exchanged among the faculty. Ahriman clearly had
      > a hand...)"
      > ( -- Roger Rawlings, Sugarland, Thu Dec 1, 2011)
      >
      > Comment:
      >
      > With clairvoyant Waldorf teachers threatening to kill each other, I can
      > understand why the public needs to be warned against such schools and
      > also why they need to be sued. The courts will probably declare them
      > insane and unfit for trial and hand them over to the custody of
      > psychiatrists, who will keep such dangerous school teachers and their
      > fellow anthroposophists locked up for periods of indefinite duration.
      > That's what just happened to our local terrorist and mass killer ABB. In
      > other words, those Waldorf teachers are walking time bombs, and you
      > never know when they'll go off.
      >
      > Tarjei

      COMMENT II

      Let's see who is supplying the fart-music nowadays in the WC.

      Roger Rawlings is, by his own account, a psychological mess, which is obvious from his posts. He blames it on the Waldorf school he went to. I surmise that if he hadn't gone to that school he'd be a serial murderer. As it is, as long as he can play around with his internet website and merely lie aggressively, he's harmless.
      Pete K (da Greek) is a psychopathic liar who blames his kids' school (which probably saved them) for his own lunacy.
      Alicia (Sweden) is also all screwed up (by her own admission) and also blames it on her school.
      Then we have Diana of the dripping tongue and a couple of other harpies who jump in very occasionally.
      Peter Staudenmaier is a Jesuit hit-man.
      Dan Dugan - a.k.a. Bubbledumb.
      That team couldn't win at tiddly winks (whatever that is; I like the name.)