Re: Faith Love and Hope as a Counterforce to Evil The Task of Anthroposophy

  • griromero
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 3, 2011
      Thanks Tarjei.

      I have been exploring her web site.

      The two articles she wrote feel to me a bit off today amidst the 2012=ascension-fifth dimensión-paradigm shift-Nibiru-etc.-etc.

      I feel people are more comfortable with the notion than an externality will make the shift happen and that everything will be bliss afterwords, than with the notion that we need to build inner strength and resist changes that will bring about significant challenges.

      What do you think.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 3, 2011
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "griromero" <griromero@...> wrote:

        > Thanks Tarjei.
        >
        > I have been exploring her web site.
        >
        > The two articles she wrote feel to me a bit off today amidst the 2012=ascension-fifth dimensión-paradigm shift-Nibiru-etc.-etc.
        >
        > I feel people are more comfortable with the notion than an externality will make the shift happen and that everything will be bliss afterwords, than with the notion that we need to build inner strength and resist changes that will bring about significant challenges.
        >
        > What do you think.

        My doctor tells me I've been overdoing my thinking, which is not good for me. So I'm taking this prescribed anti-thinking medicine for three months now, to see if it helps. I've been diagnosed a thinkaholic and attend those OTA meetings (overthinkers anonymous). My doctor says I should just feel without thinking for at least six months, as a countermeasure, and that's what we do over at the OTA, we don't talk much, we only sit around in a circle and feel, uttering sounds like oooh and aaah and wow and ouch so on....

        Tarjei
      • griromero
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 3, 2011
          Good advice!

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 3, 2011

            > My doctor tells me I've been overdoing my thinking, which is not good
            > for me. So I'm taking this prescribed anti-thinking medicine for three
            > months now, to see if it helps. I've been diagnosed a thinkaholic and
            > attend those OTA meetings (overthinkers anonymous). My doctor says I
            > should just feel without thinking for at least six months, as a
            > countermeasure, and that's what we do over at the OTA, we don't talk
            > much, we only sit around in a circle and feel, uttering sounds like oooh
            > and aaah and wow and ouch so on....

            In udda woids: whatda ef ya tawkin about?
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 4, 2011
              Oh gee, I just published my confidential medical diagnosis on the internet. Now Yahoo can sell it to Zuckerman or Zuckerboy (positively not to be confused with the Sugar Cherubs), and he can sell it to the admen on Madison Avenue. But I don't get a cut? I'll sue Yahoo for that.