Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Condensed

  • Maurice McCarthy
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2011
      Another way to think of matter as condensed thought is to think of information.

      Information is objectively existing thought. It is not in your head it
      is out there in the world. What do you get if you dive deeper and
      deeper into the atom? More and more information. What do you get if
      you expand your mind to encompass the entire cosmos? The multiverse.
      And what is the multiverse? The non-perceiveable mulitplicity of
      cosmoses. It is entirely conceptual, i.e. informational, i.e. pure
      thought form - - The Word of St. John.

      Regards
      Maurice