The Sugar Cherubs ARE up to something!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2011
      They've got to be! Look, PK has made a recent post in Sugarland where he says that their so-called "radio silence" has given rise to a "wet dream" in this forum. Radio silence, that's Rambo in "First Blood", when he was in that cave. After that, he captured an army truck and blew up the entire town, first a gas station and then the rest, cutting off all the electricity.

      And I believe our suspicions should be reported to Homeland Security and the CIA too. And knowing how nutty some of those individuals are, maybe they've got militia out in the woods, like in the outskirts of San Fransisco. Maybe they're building a terror network with independent cells all over America and Europe, waiting to do something big. They need to be infiltrated or reported or both.