Anthroposophical Guidelines - 15

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2011
      15. The insight into the form in which the "I" lives in the astral body leads to a correct feeling for the relations between man and the spiritual world. This I-form is submerged in the dark depths of the unconscious for normal experience. In these depths man connects with the spiritual cosmic being through inspiration. Only an extremely weak feeling-like reflection of this inspiration, which resides in the depths of the soul and derives from the distant breadth of the spiritual world, is accessible to normal consciousness.