SV: The danger of Dahmanhur

  • Are Thoresen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2011

      Dear friends,

      In the foothills of the Alps , on the Italian side, there is a ”village” or society called Dahmanhur. It consists of a number (10-20) of temples, dug in the mountain, all underground, 2-3 hundred of followers locally, but thousands worldwide, and ruled by an old man called “Falco”. They build stone spirals worldwide, to suck energy out of those who walk in these spirals, and according to the leaders, this energy is used for the true benefit of the followers. They get among other things secret information of their former lives ….

      To me the resemblance to the “Old man at the mountain” and his assassins is obvious. The assassins can not longer kill pilgrims and eat hasjish, but the described system works very well. I myself have walked in such a spiral, and I have also watched others walk there. As they walked flames and satanic creatures appeared under their feet, and there were loud shrikes in the air.

      What do you think?? Is this a village supporting the “dark side”?

      Are