Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Pythagoras and the Five Building Blocks of Man

    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 2, 2011
      Yes, what I am trying to say is that it is the human progress up the ladder so to speak and so to the sides we have what the human beings is transforming in each of the aspects of what he lost from a down up and now is moving up down and each of these he must realign in his own bodies. So although the Malkuth is of the earth so are the others but in ascendance is how I can see it. I understand though what you are saying.