Re: The danger of Dahmanhur

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 2, 2011
      Dear Are,
      It's a little difficult to believe without deeper knowledge about what
      actually happens.

      If we assume it is real, it's black magic as the energy is drawn out of
      people, they don't give it freely. Ahrimanic beings functions like a
      sponge.

      Then there is the why, and it could be to increase the strength of their
      leaders and it can be to keep the members weak, which is done by many
      organizations to bind their members to the organization through various
      means.

      Kim

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Are Thoresen"

      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 2, 2011
        Yes, what I am trying to say is that it is the human progress up the ladder so to speak and so to the sides we have what the human beings is transforming in each of the aspects of what he lost from a down up and now is moving up down and each of these he must realign in his own bodies. So although the Malkuth is of the earth so are the others but in ascendance is how I can see it. I understand though what you are saying.