Sugar Cherubs reap the fruits of their own wickedness

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2011
      The Sugar Cherubs love to invite Adorable Darlings to their den, because
      these Adorable Darlings are often crazy, racist, holocaust deniers and
      so on, which means that the Sugar Cherubs can use Adorable Darlings to
      scare and warn prospective Waldorf parents against the schools they hate
      so much.

      But everything has a price, a karmic consequence, especially for wicked
      Sugar plotters. And at this point at least two prominent Cherubs are
      being severely harassed by a certain Adorable Darling who has always
      been notorious for sending unwanted and unsolicited emails to people's
      private inboxes, spiced up with unspeakable profanities, curses,
      guttersnipe-remarks and the kind of pervert-stuff one sometimes reads on
      public toilet walls.

      Not unsurprisingly, PK has promised to include this Adorable Darling in
      his never-ending dream of a lawsuit. (Like I've always said, those
      characters deserve each other.)

      As it says in Good Book somewhere, we all reap what we sow. And the
      Sugar Cherubs are reaping the fruits of playing with Adorable Darlings.
      They haven't understood that if you invite such people onboard, you need
      to keep the medication ready, and the straitjackets too. (By the same
      token, anyone who invites a Sugar Cherub needs to keep an exorcist close
      by.)