The FB page "Operation Palestine" (was: My personal index)

    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 28, 2011
      Incidentally, talking about Facebook: I just "unliked" the FB page Operation Palestine (Free Palestine -- no more blood) because of their link to Jew Watch (a notorious antisemitic website that promotes Holocaust denial and argues that all Jews are conspirators for global domination. Same ilk as "Jihad Watch", where they argue that all Muslims are terrorists.) Operation Palestine also links to anti-Semitic conspiracy blogs. That's no way to peace; on the contrary, it's nauseating.

      I repeat this FB status announcement of mine here because many of our Adorable Darlings also have this leaning. Frank is absolutely right: Any Adorable Darling who pops up here with "Jew Watch" or "Jihad Watch" poison is ceremoniously nuked on the spot, and let me add that I usually encourage them to seek out Sugarland, or the Unthinkable Facility (a name that hasn't changed), where sweet and adorable people may find one another in unholy bliss and create fumes that chase the gods away.

      Message 38 of 38 , Sep 28, 2011