Venom, loathing, and frozen Nazis (was: Hole quote of the month)

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2011
      I say let it go, Ted, Der Staudi has run completely out of substance; that's why there is such a dramatic increase in the venom and hateful outbursts and insults against "esotericists".

      The constipation syndrome is more evident than ever. Only stale, old waste is regurgitated and recirculated. (Don't try to eat when you're reading this.) He's tired of digging for anthroposophists among long dead German Nazis, they've had their first class entertainment from TWO holocaust denying Adorable Darlings, and they're satiated, full, -- what's more to live and hate for?

      This digging for Nazis has always reminded me of that old horror flick, "The Frozen Dead" (1967), where an eccentric doctor and researcher tries to revive the Third Reich by thawing Nazis he keeps in a freezer. The problem is they're all brain damaged and end up wandering around his back yard like zombies. The doctor then takes the head from his own daughter's best friend who is visiting, and then he connects her head with various arms and legs hanging on the walls.

      The Frozen Dead (1967) Trailer

      I would have loved to send for Theodor and have him explain to the Sugar Cherubs how this flick depicts the evil plans of anthroposophists to take over the world with thawed Nazis, as soon as they've found the right brains to implant into them. It fits right in with the Waldorf Basement Files.