Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] On the road to Paul, Claudia, Elisha

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2011
      On the road to Paul:

      Jonah in the belly of the whale

      Moses pulled out from the belly of a palmtree: floating on water:)
      Gesture from both including Saul: hidden

      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 8, 2011, 9:24 AM

      Hey Friends,

      at least here I don't mind to be clobered:)

      So on the road to Paul I find this:

      Jonah
      Saul
      Paul

      What they all have in common, or their gesture is:

      Jonah and Saul  hide from God

      Jonah already initated which is why as Saul he can experience the risen Christ whereas Lazarus had not experienced it in that manner specifically which is why he also has to go into the 'whale' of the earth whereas Jonah did it in water, etheric. Paul sees the Christ in the etheric light

      Saul and Paul great military leaders crucifying others:

      Saul, old testament,l persecutes those who say DAvid is King

      Paul, new testamen,t persecutes Christians who say Jesus is King

      On Claudia Procula gesture: Pharoahs daughter saves Moses from Pharoah as does she attempt to do for ChristJesus, this was my consideration....

      On Elisha and Elijah gesture, I can see a connection between Lazarus as Elisha and John the Baptist we know as Elijah come again

      And the reason for the seeking is the mystery of the I AM.

      All good things,