artificial children

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2011
      Something about this gives me a feeling of impending trouble:
      http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/06/health/06donor.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2011
        It's Aldous Huxley's Brave New World coming around. The Sugar Cherubs will, of course, read your concern about test tube babies as yet another irrefutable evidence of how backwards and anti-science anthroposophists are, while they multiply themselves in labs, with orangutans, wolves and lizards as doctors, nurses and nannies because the suggestion that there is any difference whatsoever between man and beast is repugnant to them.