Re: Site edit

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
      You forget two things, Frank:

      1) Michaelmas is coming up soon. Or Mikaelmas.

      2) we're preparing for the 6th epoch, the brotherhood of love, which will emerge out of Russia.

      Conclusion: Mikael visiting us from Moscow is a blessing.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
        That just proves the danger of too much love, Tarjei. First you love the jerk-offs at the WC, probably including Steveh, now you expect us to love a Russkie hacker from the Kremlin WC.
        Wheh!