Site edit

  • mikaelzohr
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
      I have taken the liberty of editing the introductory text on the main page of Anthroposophy Tomorrow. I have also changed the Related Link to http://www.rsarchive.org/

      Regards,

      Mikael Zohr
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "mikaelzohr" <mikaelzohr@...> wrote:

        > I have taken the liberty of editing the introductory text on the main page of Anthroposophy Tomorrow. I have also changed the Related Link to http://www.rsarchive.org/
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Mikael Zohr

        Why don't you go back to Mos-cow, Mikael (how many cows are in Moskva?) and serenade (edit) the babushkas.
        do svidanya
        Fyodor
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
          You forget two things, Frank:

          1) Michaelmas is coming up soon. Or Mikaelmas.

          2) we're preparing for the 6th epoch, the brotherhood of love, which will emerge out of Russia.

          Conclusion: Mikael visiting us from Moscow is a blessing.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2011
            That just proves the danger of too much love, Tarjei. First you love the jerk-offs at the WC, probably including Steveh, now you expect us to love a Russkie hacker from the Kremlin WC.
            Wheh!