Re: For those who don't believe in Hell....

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2011
      Oh, those neanderthals who don't believe in evolution? The Sugar Cherubs keep lumping anthroposophists with them, with the predictable result that the anti-anthro fundies abandon the Unthinkable Facility because they don't want to be forced into bed with people they despise, proving that the-enemy-of-my-enemy-is-my-friend theory isn't always true.

      Tarjei