Re: Admin: ad hominem warning (Frank Thomas Smith)

  • sim1dmg
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 28, 2011

      > Cara Simone, amor mia,
      > Thanks for the advice, but I'm kinda confundido by a couple of your phrases: "3 days on the bench" - no clue. Also: "beam me up Scotty". I looked the latter up in google and came up with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8LOIJhADrU - all of which sort of leaves me in the oscuridad.
      > Besos,
      > F.

      Querido Francisco,

      I don't understand a world of what's said in this video, so I can't tell you if we mean the same by 'beam me up' – I suggest you looking at Wikipedia explanation instead, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beam_me_up,_Scotty.

      '3 days on the bench' means that probably on Wednesday you'll be able to subscribe again on WC – I learned that by clarividencia.

      Saudades,

      Simone