Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Sugar Cherubs and massacres

  • Michael Gorbachev
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 12, 2011
      Yes, in life all is a balancing act; too much of anything is not good, it can make one ill. And these hole folks are definetly ill. They have digested teaching from Anthroposophy altogether in the wrong way and can't process it making them ill. Too much of an antidote and they overdose making them even sicker. There is only one cure for these hole folks really, pain and suffering in the real world. No doubt the US hurtling into debt oblivion will cause them to rethink the foundations of their universe.
      Michael

      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 24, 2011

        > I'll be darned, the unmentionable AD has been admitted to the
        > Unthinkable Facility. It gives the SC's an opportunity to scare away
        > prospective Waldorf parents by showing the "true character" of
        > anthroposophists through a "classic specimen." This is entertainment.
        >
        > Tarjei

        Well that's a new word for it, anyway.-Val