Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Sugar Cherubs and massacres

  • Michael Gorbachev
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 11, 2011
      I have been reading about your loveathon and want to say I love Peter  Diane and ???? all those loveable people who love Steiner because what they say of him is the opposite of how they really feel in their sub conscious, because that is what Steiner said happens to people who come across as not liking the spirit world. Well if loving these people makes me a troll then I must be a troll.

      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 24, 2011

        > I'll be darned, the unmentionable AD has been admitted to the
        > Unthinkable Facility. It gives the SC's an opportunity to scare away
        > prospective Waldorf parents by showing the "true character" of
        > anthroposophists through a "classic specimen." This is entertainment.
        >
        > Tarjei

        Well that's a new word for it, anyway.-Val