Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Sugar Cherubs and massacres

  • Michael Gorbachev
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 11, 2011
      At times Anthroposophists can come across as religious nutters. The problem then is how does an Anthroposophist differentiate his/her spirituality from all the fundies out there? To the undiscerning mind, and Anthroposophist may be no different to a Scientologist for example - they both talk about spirit and use the word science in their creedo.

      You friend should know that I know at least one Anthroposophist who was a pilot, who was in an imminent crash situation and pulled the plane out of a dive 200 feet above the water. That is proof positive that not all Anthroposophically orientated pilots would end up crashing and burning in a Hudson river type situation. Presence of mind can also occur for an Anthroposophist.

      Michael

      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 24, 2011

        > I'll be darned, the unmentionable AD has been admitted to the
        > Unthinkable Facility. It gives the SC's an opportunity to scare away
        > prospective Waldorf parents by showing the "true character" of
        > anthroposophists through a "classic specimen." This is entertainment.
        >
        > Tarjei

        Well that's a new word for it, anyway.-Val