Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Sugar Cherubs and massacres

  • Michael Gorbachev
    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 10, 2011
      Have googled John & Wendy Morehead. You have mixed it with these two in the past. More patience than I have for religious nutters like this. Everything they say is the opposite and black becomes white as Steiner predicted would happen at the end of the 20th C.
      Michael

      From: John & Wendy Morehead
      Subject: Re: Esoteric vs. Orthodox Christianity (Was: What is Anthroposophical Influence?)
      Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 19:56:33

      I've tried very hard to understand Steiner, anthroposopy and anthroposophists. That doesn't mean I have to agree with them, or that anthroposophy is true, or that it should be in public schools via Waldorf education. I realize that to critique another's spiritual views, and to consider claims of truth and falsity with regards to religion is not politically correct, but it simply must be done. All roads to not lead to God. Consider the following short poem by a colleage, Christian philosopher Frank Beckwith:

      "All roads lead to God,
      So many people say,
      But when the get to Jonestown,
      They beg to look away."

      According to Wiki, Jonestown "is the largest such event in modern history and resulted in the largest single loss of American civilian life in a non-natural disaster until the events of September 11, 2001."

      Incidentally, 9/11 is the only calamity of its kind that the Sugar Cherubs have NOT tried to assicoate, directly or indirectly, with anthroposophy, Steiner, or Waldorf to the best of my knowledge. But let a few more generations pass, and some future self-appointed expert on history will revise the whole thing, a PS copycat.

      > One of the latest threads in the Wisdom Community is called "Steiner, the Knights Templar and the Norway Massacre." This guilt-by-association is nothing new; I remember they played this gambit twelve years ago, in a thread called "A massacre in my town":
      >
      > http://uncletaz.com/wc/wcthreads/massacre.html
      >
      > "From: "Alan S. Fine MD"
      > Subject: A massacre in my town
      > Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:39:33 -0600
      >
      > "Yesterday, two youths, members of a neonazi group called the "black trenchcoats", "celebrated" Hitler's birthday by creating a massacre of students in a school close to where I am writing at this moment. What can be learned from this? To me we must try to raise our children to be centered, independent, and invulnerable to the influences of groups and groupism. I do not believe that children can be taught this explicitly. The adults around them must set an example, by being centered and free thinking. Is this accomplished in an environment such as a Waldorf school, where many of the role models are so highly influenced by the belief system of single group? My heart says no.
      >
      > "Alan S. Fine MD"
      >
      > So in April 1999, a massacre of young people by black trenchcoats celebrating Hitler's birthday was linked to Waldorf.
      >
      > Because of our Lovathon, I've been trying to avoid references to the Sugar Cherubs' chronic constipation, which forces them to recirculate old excrements, but this time it's unavoidable. They only change the words around a little, like writing Steiner instead of Waldorf and so on. Yawn.
      >
      > Tarjei

    • val2160
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 24, 2011

        > I'll be darned, the unmentionable AD has been admitted to the
        > Unthinkable Facility. It gives the SC's an opportunity to scare away
        > prospective Waldorf parents by showing the "true character" of
        > anthroposophists through a "classic specimen." This is entertainment.
        >
        > Tarjei

        Well that's a new word for it, anyway.-Val