Texas gov. praying to make his dick bigger

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
    • write3chairs
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2011
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" wrote:

        > http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/us/politics/07prayer.html?hp

        An article in the Dallas Morning News today features an image of a woman almost rabid in fervent prayer at Perry's stupid rally. I am so frustrated with the superstitious lunacy of people who believe something like this is appropriate or useful in secular politics. What is wrong with these people?
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2011
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "write3chairs" <write3chairs@...> wrote:

          > An article in the Dallas Morning News today features an image of a woman almost rabid in fervent prayer at Perry's stupid rally. I am so frustrated with the superstitious lunacy of people who believe something like this is appropriate or useful in secular politics. What is wrong with these people?

          Ask the Sugar Cherubs, Jennifer. They have all the answers to such questions. Whenever somebody is crazy or wacky, including serial rapists, pedophiles, mass murderers, fundamentalist doomsdayers, schizophrenics, people hearing voices instructing them to kill their own families etc. -- almost without exception, there is in all such cases a direct or indirect influence from Steiner and anthroposophy. Just ask them. Even if the madman or the nutty wannabe politician never read Steiner, you can bet your pretty butt that one of his or her siblings went to Waldorf school or that he or she had an uncle with Steiner books on his shelf. There's always a connection there.