The Sugar Cherubs and massacres

    Message 1 of 35 , Aug 5, 2011
      One of the latest threads in the Wisdom Community is called "Steiner, the Knights Templar and the Norway Massacre." This guilt-by-association is nothing new; I remember they played this gambit twelve years ago, in a thread called "A massacre in my town":

      http://uncletaz.com/wc/wcthreads/massacre.html

      "From: "Alan S. Fine MD"
      Subject: A massacre in my town
      Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:39:33 -0600

      "Yesterday, two youths, members of a neonazi group called the "black trenchcoats", "celebrated" Hitler's birthday by creating a massacre of students in a school close to where I am writing at this moment. What can be learned from this? To me we must try to raise our children to be centered, independent, and invulnerable to the influences of groups and groupism. I do not believe that children can be taught this explicitly. The adults around them must set an example, by being centered and free thinking. Is this accomplished in an environment such as a Waldorf school, where many of the role models are so highly influenced by the belief system of single group? My heart says no.

      "Alan S. Fine MD"

      So in April 1999, a massacre of young people by black trenchcoats celebrating Hitler's birthday was linked to Waldorf.

      Because of our Lovathon, I've been trying to avoid references to the Sugar Cherubs' chronic constipation, which forces them to recirculate old excrements, but this time it's unavoidable. They only change the words around a little, like writing Steiner instead of Waldorf and so on. Yawn.

      Tarjei
    • val2160
      Message 35 of 35 , Aug 24, 2011

        > I'll be darned, the unmentionable AD has been admitted to the
        > Unthinkable Facility. It gives the SC's an opportunity to scare away
        > prospective Waldorf parents by showing the "true character" of
        > anthroposophists through a "classic specimen." This is entertainment.
        >
        > Tarjei

        Well that's a new word for it, anyway.-Val