Re: A Day of Horror

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3 9:46 AM

      > I hadn't touched this blog in over a year, and although I'm reluctant to write an article about the day of horror, which every imaginable pundit has been busy doing, I recognized that I couldn't move on to the topics I do want to write about until I got this off my chest, so here's some crude cut-and-paste from my scattered notes:
      >
      > http://uncletaz.blogspot.com/2011/08/day-of-horror.html
      >
      > Tarjei

      Good to see this, Tarjei. I read most of it, then ran out of time to continue. Good for you and good for Norway. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for compiling all these stories and videos together. There is far too much hatred, far too many punitive attitudes and actions by people who need look no further than their own nose in their own mirror to see the truth of their own guilt. Let's all practice being compassionate and nonjudgmental, responding humanely and yet with honesty, too.

      Love,
      Jenny