Experienes in the Waldorf Critics Closet

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2011
      "I cannot even hint what it was like, for it was a compound of all that is unclean, uncanny, unwelcome, abnormal and detestable. It was the ghoulish shade of decay, antiquity and desolation; the putrid, dripping eidolon of unwholesome revelation; the awful baring of that which the merciful earth should always hide. God knows it was not of this world.
      http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/03/opinion/washington-chain-saw-massacre.html?ref=opinion