A Day of Horror

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2011
      I hadn't touched this blog in over a year, and although I'm reluctant to write an article about the day of horror, which every imaginable pundit has been busy doing, I recognized that I couldn't move on to the topics I do want to write about until I got this off my chest, so here's some crude cut-and-paste from my scattered notes:

      http://uncletaz.blogspot.com/2011/08/day-of-horror.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
        Hay Tarjei, thanks, good 'un. On question: this guy Fabian Stang -who did the video - is he really the Mayor of Oslo? If so, he's wasting his time, he should go to Hollywood and take over George
        Clooney's parts. He speaks, btw, like a native US American.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2011
          Stang's mother was a real movie and stage star -- a very, very big one here in Norway. Probably the biggest celeb of them all, her social personality and fresh humor made her very popular. She passed away in March this year at 93, same age as my dad btw (who died 23 years ago) and also a friend and colleague of his. She came from a very wealthy and spoiled background, very upper class, but incredibly loveable, and with very progressive social views, always sticking up for the underdog and an eager champion for gay rights. She had a lot of class.

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wenche_Foss

          Tarjei

          was Wenche Foss, who just passed away a few months ago at 93 or

          > Hay Tarjei, thanks, good 'un. On question: this guy Fabian Stang -who did the video - is he really the Mayor of Oslo? If so, he's wasting his time, he should go to Hollywood and take over George
          > Clooney's parts. He speaks, btw, like a native US American.
          > Frank
          >
          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I hadn't touched this blog in over a year, and although I'm reluctant to write an article about the day of horror, which every imaginable pundit has been busy doing, I recognized that I couldn't move on to the topics I do want to write about until I got this off my chest, so here's some crude cut-and-paste from my scattered notes:
          > >
          > > http://uncletaz.blogspot.com/2011/08/day-of-horror.html
          > >
          > > Tarjei

        • write3chairs
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011

            > I hadn't touched this blog in over a year, and although I'm reluctant to write an article about the day of horror, which every imaginable pundit has been busy doing, I recognized that I couldn't move on to the topics I do want to write about until I got this off my chest, so here's some crude cut-and-paste from my scattered notes:
            >
            > http://uncletaz.blogspot.com/2011/08/day-of-horror.html
            >
            > Tarjei

            Good to see this, Tarjei. I read most of it, then ran out of time to continue. Good for you and good for Norway. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for compiling all these stories and videos together. There is far too much hatred, far too many punitive attitudes and actions by people who need look no further than their own nose in their own mirror to see the truth of their own guilt. Let's all practice being compassionate and nonjudgmental, responding humanely and yet with honesty, too.

            Love,
            Jenny