Re: Sugar Cherubs explained (was: Rocky IV and Rambo: The Musicals)

  • write3chairs
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2011
      Well, if given the choice of being a Sugar or a Pepper cherub, I'd be hard pressed to make a firm decision. Who wants to be sweet or peppery all the time? :)

      I really enjoyed those videos, by the way. Thanks for posting them!

      Going to watch Shakespeare in the Park tonight with my daughter and friends. The play is Twelfth Night, which is the first of his plays she performed in, five years ago when she first joined the theater group in high school.

      Where does the time go?

      J.