Lovathon Extended

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2011
      The Lovathon that we started earlier this summer on behalf of the Sugar Cherubs is now being extended across the globe from Norway after the tragedy on July 22. The reason for this is that the entire nation has gone Flower Power and Make Love Not War, spearheaded by the parliament members, the government reps, and the royal family. This is how I described it on Facebook:

      Hippie Land!

      by Tarjei Straume on Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 12:52am

      I didn't know, I had absolutely no idea before, but Norway is a hippie nation: Flower Power, Make Love Not War, the whole nine yards, with only a very few pieces missing.

      Look, the royals are hippies, the MPs are hippies, the govt reps are hippies, even the minister of justice (= attorney general) is a hippie, and a very charming one too! Our defense minister (former justice minister) is no hippie, but let's forget her, they've kept her locked up in the basement for this occasion. Every official person, every politician we've seen is a hippie, leading the entire nation through an ocean of flowers and love and good vibes in this crucial hour of grief, led by the Super-Hippie, the prime minister. Gee, I didn't know he had it in him. He's knocked me off my chair.

      This is a revolution of possible global repercussions for a world revolution, just like we dreamed in the sixties, folks! And this is Breivik's punishment: He causes a revolution like he had wanted to do, but the opposite of his aspirations. Fabian Stang, mayor of Oslo, said about Breivik: "He will be punished. And our punishment will be more democracy, more love, and more openness." (Tell that to Bill O'Reilly, who must be in unimaginable agony if he learns about  all this. He's being punished too, and we must have compassion on him. "May God have mercy on his soul," isn't that what they say?)

      There are only three pieces missing: First, all Norwegian military out of Afghanistan and Libya immediately. Second, longer hair decorated with flowers on all the male politicians and royals (no wigs!) -- and third, legalized marijuana and cannabis. When the grief has subsided, and before this autumn's election campaign begins, Norway deserves one huge, fat joint with homegrown to pass around from flowerbed to flowerbed, from south to north and back. Enjoy the light from the north, light up in the north!

      And for those of you who haven't seen the Hippie Land pictures yet, here they are:

      'Tonight the streets are filled with love'

      What this means for the Sugar Cherubs, let's leave the sermon to John Lennon:
      Instant Karma

      Love, peace, and happiness,