"The light from the North" (was: Pete K's delirium)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2011
      This looks like another desperate and meaningless rant. All this focus on anti-Semitism in the Wisdom Community if fruitless, because anti-Semitism, or hostility to Jews or however it's defined, is totally absent in Steiner's works. I believe I told them that 12 or 13 years ago.

      The remaining controversy is more subtle, that of Euro-centrism and so on because of the Christ Impulse evolving in Europe through the Middle Ages and into modern times. That's why they'll have a huge problem with what's happening in Norway these days, as explained by "Steve here" when he talks about "The light from the North":

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0E_Bq-c3Rw

      I heard a TV interview with a black teenage girl who barely survived the shooting, and she mentioned her compassion for the gunman, that she pitied him. No anger, revenge or anything else, only love and more democracy and taking better care of each other. Many of these kids where none-white, and some were Muslims too, but they were all Norwegians in heart and soul, showing the rest of the world how to react in a case like this. This is the very Christ Impulse spreading from Europe to the rest of the world that Steiner was talking about; Steve (an American) in this video calls it "the light from the North." A bitter pill for the Sugar Cherubs to swallow.