Sugar Cherubs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      Now nobody can accuse us of "occult pornography".

      I figure the Lovathon that was started around a month ago or something will continue until Michaelmas Sept 29; then St. Michael will take over the agenda and perhaps we'll go back to calling them Holefolks, although Sugar Cherubs has such a cute ring to it and reminds me not to throw obscenities at them and stuff like that. Like I've said repeatedly, I wannabe nice.