Keys

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2011
      Keys open doors.
      There are, however, many locked doors
      and we must know which to open
      and which to leave closed.
      It is of no use to examine the problem
      deductively, by the process of elimination
      or some other deductive method,
      which is the correct door–or doors–to open.
      The answer can only be found in the heart.
      It will know, by intuition, which door to open,
      which lock to insert the key in.
      If we fear what we will find on the other side,
      we will err. We must, you see,
      trust the heart's deductive power.