Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Southern Cross Review Nr. 77

  • Jo Selsjord
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 379 KB
    Thank you, Frank, for another strutting edition - temptation indeed from
    Matisse's wondrous lesson and meditation on light and form - all the way
    through to your two select poets. I do miss the enhancing 'y' in
    Blake's original 'Tyger', but two (to me new) poems by Edna St. Vincent
    Millay makes good compensation.

    JoS

    Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2011
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Jo Selsjord <jo@...> wrote:

      > Thank you, Frank, for another strutting edition - temptation indeed from
      > Matisse's wondrous lesson and meditation on light and form - all the way
      > through to your two select poets. I do miss the enhancing 'y' in
      > Blake's original 'Tyger', but two (to me new) poems by Edna St. Vincent
      > Millay makes good compensation.
      >
      > JoS

      I see that you are a unashamed dinosaur, Jos. Welcome to the club. However, Master Blake's Tyger looks more like my grandma than the real thing.
      Frank