Sugar Cherubs and their WC (was: love trolls needed)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2011
      With our hearts full of love and sunshine, maybe we should stop calling those people holedwellers and holefolks, and instead, say, Darling Pumpkins -- nah, that´s too Halloweenish, wrong time of year for that, and too associative of demons and monsters crawling out of graves; we´re gonna stop that kind of thing and be nice and loving with hugs and kisses. So how about calling them Sugar Cherubs? We also need a loving definition of WC -- not water closet, of course, they don´t need a toilet because they´re chronically constipated, and for that we´ll send them more homeopathic laxatives -- You know, as Mary Poppins put it, a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down -- and we´ll stop bullying and teasing them because of their affliction, and when the meds start working (which may take a long, long time in their case), we can donate a clean and beautiful water closet smelling of roses, plus a big supply of Waldorf Toilet Rolls, naturally.

      So for the WC -- let´s call it The Wisdom Community from now on, OK?
      "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust." ( -- Matthew 5:44-45)
      And that´s what we´re gonna do in this record-breaking lovathon. We all know that the dear, sweet, darling Sugar Cherubs are our sworn enemies by their own choice and initiative, that they persecute us, despitefully use us, malign us and hate us with the same passion that Adolf and his henchmen harbored against Jews and Gypsies, that they engage in wickedness and abominations against us and so on. And we´ve been striking back at them by calling them asuric vermin and other nasty names and depicted them as demons passing stenchy gases and piercing each other´s anuses with spears and so on. But now we´re gonna answer their hatred with love, their curses with blessings, their calumny with praise and comfort, their rotten eggs and tomatoes with sweet, fresh and juicy biodynamic fruits and vegetables.

      Heaven bless the Sugar Cherubs, and Father forgive them coz they dunno what they´re doing, and may all the higher hierarchies descend upon them and shower them with the same goodness and love that we´re feeling today and with all the divine gifts of the Holy Spirit too.

      All this boundless love and kindness will soon chase the demons out of their souls, and we´ll all be one happy family, because deep in my heart  do believe that we shall overcome someday, that the Sugar Cherubs will all be anthroposophists almost before they know it, or at least much, much sooner than they would have expected.

      Warm cosmic blessings from Dr. Steiner too, of course, coz he loves the Sugar Cherubs just like Jesus and the rest of us do. And roses from Moses!