Re: RS on Whitsun, karma, cosmos, space, time...

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 2, 2011
      We came from the spiritual world, the world of Lucifer into the physical world, the world of Ahriman, from the world of time into the world of space.
      The longer we sank into the world of space the less we felt time, and at the bottom we had no connection with the spiritual world any longer, time where meaningless, year in year out, we had only the seasons, just as the animals. We had developed our Sentient soul, but the sentient soul don't know time, it has no memory, except through external input like monuments. We see the same in by animals, they remember through sight. With the development of the Intellectual soul came time into play again.
      Kim