WC - the dark black side

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2011
      The jerks at Waldorf Critics are fantasizing about their favorite color: black! They thought it was forbidden by Waldorf schools, and that is why they hate them so--the schools, that is. As Tarjei recently pointed out, they shy away from the light, in fact tremble before it, whereas they worship the dark, the Nothing. Now that they have discovered that black crayons are in use in Waldorf schools, they are nonplussed, totally confused, afraid their hate will be diffused and Ahriman will disown them. What they don't realize (pls don't tell) is that the Stockmar (The crayon provider) black crayons are made from pure beeswax, therefore diffused with invisible light.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2011
        This is only yet another yawn because of their chronic constipation, Frank, because this theme is very old and has probably been chewed over by them dozens of times in the past. I just did a search in their archives on crayons, and they were saying exactly the same thing about "Steiner and the black crayon issue" in July 2002, April 2003 etc., and Sharon Lombard (whose ramblings actually inspired the Legend of the Waldorf Basement Children) has written about Steiner and black crayons over and over in her articles featured at the plans-site, from 2000 and 2003.

        So when they´re exhuming and regurgitating this same old waste in 2011, it proves once more that their constipation prevents them from producing fresh excrements. They should go to Scotland. You´ve heard the story about the starving man who walked in the Scottish countryside, so hungry was he that he picked up an old, dried up cow-cake and kept chewing on it, trying to eat it. And then this farmer spotted him and exclaimed, "Poor man! You can´t go there and eat that nasty old dry cow-cake! Come into my barn, and I´ll give you a fresh one!"

        The story was meant to illustrate that the Scots are stingy -- and yes, holefoks, we´re being racist as usual -- but as you can see, the same story explains the predicament of the hole itself. Even the cattle in the Abyss have constipation so they don´t even have any fresh manure to fertilize their forum, -- it can hardly get much worse than that.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28, 2011
          The fish is biting, Frank, congrats! -- well, it´s fish alright but perhaps not suitable for the dinner table, although this is what you have to expect when you dig into such deep waters:

          I just noticed that one of these creatures was complaining and whining and whimpering because you called them "jerks" here in this forum. You know better than that, Frank, -- "jerks" is so unimaginative and uncreative. Bradford used to come up with some good descriptions, like hyenas with pea-sized etheric bodies or something like that.

          (Don´t take your clue from our resident Tombergian, because his expletives are limited to what parents don´t like their children to hear on television, like when Marie Steiner is called the B-word, which is why such vocabulary is so popular in every kindergarten.)

          Anyway, the very notion of discussing black crayons with such water creatures you´re catching reminds me of my old debating days in the late nineties, at usenets, when I was discussing the number of insects on Noah´s Ark with Biblical fundamentalists and Darwinian science freaks. Like in the late Middle Ages, when university students discussed how many angels could balance on the head of one pin.

          It looks like those deep water creatures depicted above (sorry, Dottie), more commonly known as holedwellers, have migrated from a planet where vermin engage in endless intellectual masturbation in various slimy environments.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 28, 2011
            It looks like they see something dark in black crayons-nyak, nyak. Like Waldorf teachers are racists because don't like them: "black", get it? The whole black crayon thing is so bloody stupid that it can only be regarded as a reflection of the Waldorf Critics' thinking.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 28, 2011
              That´s why it´s completely irrelevant, uninteresting and incomprehensible to anyone outside the WC cult.

              Tarji