A gentle reminder to holefolks (was: Quote of the Year)

    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 6, 2011
      Another thing, Frank, please warn them once more to remember to get into their coffins before sunrise. I think they usually remember that, especially after you told them last time, but we wouldn't want anything awful to happen to them in case they forget.

      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 6, 2011

        > Another thing, Frank, please warn them once more to remember to get into
        > their coffins before sunrise. I think they usually remember that,
        > especially after you told them last time, but we wouldn't want anything
        > awful to happen to them in case they forget.
        >
        > Tarjei
        ______
        Not to worry, Tarjei. The Hole is so deep they never see the sun.
        Frank
        ________