Re: GA 124 -- Lecture 9

    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 4, 2011
      I forgot to insert the drawing (where it says [drawing_002.jpg]):

      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 13, 2011
        "For the penis to become erect, the brain must first receive the signal that desire is experienced. Signals of the desire will activate the nervous system to send the signals through the spinal cord with the help of chemicals in your blood known as neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters will do two jobs, send a signal to your brain that you have desire, and then send a signal to your muscles to relax. At this point, blood flow will be instructed to increase in the penis itself from the arteries, while the blood that is venous, or from the veins, is pushed out. In essence, this is how the erection begins, and continuous blood flow to the penis will be required to sustain the erection"

        From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
        To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, June 13, 2011, 3:28 PM

        Okay, so it looks like the Phallus is understood as Yesod in the Jewish tradition. And Yesod is connected with Hod and Neztach which stand as left leg and right leg. Now it seems that Saraf, the serpent of the bible, maybe having to do with the kundalini sits within that same place.... so I feel that finally the Kabbalah is coming to life within me in a way that is not abstract and out there and more related to what I am trying to get to: Adamkadmon and the Divine Body ....

        All good things and thanks,

        From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
        To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 9:13 PM