On the journey of the Being of the Consciousness Soul Age Anthroposophia

    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 4 7:42 PM
      Friends, artistically I think we can see a movement of the Being Anthroposophia, the nature of man, moving from east to west and now from west to east, taking what she has gained back to the beginning from whence she had arisen in the consicousness of the peoples of this world.

      If we can look at these three:

      Magdalene          East     believed on a boat from East going to the people in Par Isis
      Jeanne d'Arc       Europe Consciousness Soul born in France  and then moves to America
      Liberty                  West      as full blown freedom as a gift from Par Isis

      As Liberty she now is alive within us and is free to move onward but here she must have had to strive in the hearts of these people in this country

      I think we can see where we stand today in that this invisible being has actually become fully human and now her ascent must go through the lemniscate and this is why we find ourselves back east in Ur. In a sense she is being 'born again' is taking what she has gained and has her own reversal of the Fall as well. It must have had to have gone through the East and from the West which is America.

      When I first began my journey in the ARK I remember a conversation with Catherine and at one point I shared with her that I had a sneaky smile on my face as the answer to the question of who is guding America I knew of one who was here and that was Anthroposophia although I only knew of her at that time by the name of Sophia. I distinctly remember that smile as if I had a secret because she lived in me.... a very strange thought for me at that time as I had not yet encountered a deeper understanding of the Fifth Gospel but it was on that list I began really looking deeper at what was within those pages.....

      So, these are my thoughts today on this Being and how of course we would be meeting Ahriman now as she has found her way back to the land of Christ Jesus and physically that is the beginning of the battle ground on high

      My thoughts today,

      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 13 5:05 PM
        "For the penis to become erect, the brain must first receive the signal that desire is experienced. Signals of the desire will activate the nervous system to send the signals through the spinal cord with the help of chemicals in your blood known as neurotransmitters. These neurotransmitters will do two jobs, send a signal to your brain that you have desire, and then send a signal to your muscles to relax. At this point, blood flow will be instructed to increase in the penis itself from the arteries, while the blood that is venous, or from the veins, is pushed out. In essence, this is how the erection begins, and continuous blood flow to the penis will be required to sustain the erection"

        From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
        To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, June 13, 2011, 3:28 PM

        Okay, so it looks like the Phallus is understood as Yesod in the Jewish tradition. And Yesod is connected with Hod and Neztach which stand as left leg and right leg. Now it seems that Saraf, the serpent of the bible, maybe having to do with the kundalini sits within that same place.... so I feel that finally the Kabbalah is coming to life within me in a way that is not abstract and out there and more related to what I am trying to get to: Adamkadmon and the Divine Body ....

        All good things and thanks,

        From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
        To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 9:13 PM