Re: Anti Christian too? Whew

    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 4, 2011
      Well, biblical literalist Christians and holefolks are also opposed. Diana and the others constantly throw atheist hate in their direction too. They say religion should be banned, illegal, and Pete K said in a recent post how much he hates it when people pray. Diana too hates the practice of praying. Dan Dugan says Jesus Christ was probably a fictitious character, not historical. And PS reiterates his ahrimanic (=Satanic) atheist greetings over and over.

      All of this makes it problematic for Christians and holefolks to stay in bed together, based on the assumption that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It's like the KKK teaming up with Arab Islamists to gang up on the Jews while they hate Arabs too. No wonder we haven't seen any Christians in the hole in ages.

      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 6, 2011

        > Another thing, Frank, please warn them once more to remember to get into
        > their coffins before sunrise. I think they usually remember that,
        > especially after you told them last time, but we wouldn't want anything
        > awful to happen to them in case they forget.
        >
        > Tarjei
        ______
        Not to worry, Tarjei. The Hole is so deep they never see the sun.
        Frank
        ________