Anti Christian too? Whew

    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 4, 2011
      Well, this is really good and I think it goes to say how ridiculous it is to have a charge of anti semitism when you also have a charge of 'antii Christian' on Steiner... the eye of the beholder... whew:

      :"Biblical literalist Christianity and Anthroposophy are opposed. Christians of my
      acquaintance think Steiner was anti-Christian, and he himself had little good to
      say about Christian churches; the best would be that they were in possession of
      only parts of the truth that Anthroposophy could reveal".

      Mr. Dugan

      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 6, 2011

        > Another thing, Frank, please warn them once more to remember to get into
        > their coffins before sunrise. I think they usually remember that,
        > especially after you told them last time, but we wouldn't want anything
        > awful to happen to them in case they forget.
        >
        > Tarjei
        ______
        Not to worry, Tarjei. The Hole is so deep they never see the sun.
        Frank
        ________