Tough Love from Paul, James, and Jesus

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Although I still wish all trolls the best season they ever had, I'll be concentrating more on our love campaign and try to run lots of love through the summer. Christian love. New Testament. Pauline love. And, of course, Steiner-love, Michael-love, Anthro-love, Christ-love.

      And we'll also need to throw in some tough love, for the wackos and the hole-flirters and turncoats and especially the holefolks. We\ll do the New Testament this time, because Jesus wants a hard talk with each and every one of them, and he is waiting.

      The apostle Paul knew how to spell it out regarding holefolks and the yellow pseudo-anthros who have gone to bed with them, he didn't mince his words:
      "Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
      ( -- Romans 1:29-32)

      For the wackos, hole-flirters, turncoats and aggressive quarrelers with foul language, James has this to say:
      "My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. Behold , we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed , and hath been tamed of mankind : But the tongue can no man tame ; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be . Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure , then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace."
      ( -- James 3:1-17)

      And James came to Uncle Taz in a dream and gave him an updated version of the above:
      "My listmates and cybertrolls, be not both anthros and holefolks and wackos, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. Behold, we put motherboards anjd processors and ram in the computers, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole function. Behold also the satellites, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small button, whithersoever the Nasa engineer listeth. Even so the keyboard is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold , how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the keyboard is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the keyboard among our members, that it defileth the whole internet, and setteth on fire the course of subnature; and it is set on fire of hell. For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed , and hath been tamed of mankind : But the keyboard can no man tame ; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same typing fingers proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be . Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure , then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace."
      ( -- The Book of Taz 482:99-115)
      We need to pray hard for all these lost and perverted souls and love them even harder, day and night, hoping they will all repent and find salvation and peace someday.