Re: Greek letters

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
      It must be because you have them installed on your computer. Most non-Greeks, including me, don't. So I may have to do it in html for Yahoo Groups (and also for the web):

      http://htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/entities/symbols.html

      Looks like James did it that way at the RS Archive.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
        .....the word εμθειας (eutheiās) must.....

        This is a little off, because I can't find the codes for the exact letters I want, but it should be working....

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
          wrong again, Yahoo Groups sucks.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2011

            > "When the words τόѵ ἂγγελόѵ occur..."
            >
            > Can everybody see the Greek letters in the two words between "words" and
            > "occur" ?
            >
            > Tarjei

            Yes, you have to see go to "view", then "character encoding", then "unicode UTF8"
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2011
              Interesting! Thanks, Frank!